QDACT is a prospective, standardized, quality-based monitoring system for real-time data collection applicable to a spectrum of palliative care organizations, medical specialties, and initiatives. Developed by the Global Palliative Care Quality Alliance, QDACT translates clinical data collected at point of care to large data registries and is able to provide useful and informative data reporting structure to be clinically useful and drive quality improvement.
Benefits of Using QDACT
- Real-time, point-of-care patient information entry capabilities
- Web-based application to assure that qdact can be used on any device or platform
- User-friendly interface that can be incorporated into multiple practice settings
- Incorporation of decision support via color-coded clinical decision alarms
- Meets strict web-based security and HIPAA compliance standards
- Organizational level report generation